Joseph Molina Flynn
- J.D. University of Michigan Law School
- B.S. Accounting, Johnston & Wales University (Summa Cum Laude)
- A.S. Business Administration, Johnson & Wales University(Summa Cum Laude)
- Executive Articles Editor, Michigan Journal of Race & Law
- Massachusetts, State & Federal
- Rhode Island, State & Federal
Attorney Joseph Molina Flynn is a native of Medellin, Colombia and a native Spanish speaker. He handles family, immigration, and criminal cases, and has offices conveniently located in Boston and Providence. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Attorney Molina Flynn participated for three semesters in the law school's Human Trafficking Clinic. He also participated in the Child Welfare Appellate Clinic, the Michigan Journal of Race & Law, and was President of the Michigan Immigration and Labor Law Association. During his summers, Joseph served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Bruce M. Selya at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and as a Rule 9 intern at the Rhode Island Department of the Attorney General.
Contact Me: Joseph@MolinaFlynn.com